Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Yeah, we’re there again.

DSCN8309KB’s very favorite place to go! Every once in a while he can sound just cute enough when we drive past the Krispy Kreme sign and he says, “Uh huh. Yep. Uh huh. Doughnuts! Yeah!” And I’ll give in and spend a dollar on one doughnut. Then they give us 2.

DSCN8316LG’s got a little while til she can get the chance to appreciate a good doughnut, but we bring her along for now anyways! 

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

my kids think the pic of Lani with the hat on is hilarious

Cassandra Romney said...

I love KK! Lani is so adorable! I cant wait to see her laugh! She is going to grow up with that sweet memory of KK.