Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Hilton Head Island

So I guess since I have a new blog I gotta get caught up. So here come a bunch of posts…
We went to Hilton Head with my parents a few weeks back. We had so much fun!
DSCN8062All Koa Boy needed in the kiddie pool was a bucket. So much for relaxing, Daddy!
DSCN8066KB was so brave this year! He kept going in and out of the mushroom waterfall all by himself!
DSCN8079Grandma and Big Daddy took us out to dinner at The Oyster Factory! Can I just say, Yum!!
DSCN8089We only had Saturday and Sunday there so after church we took a relaxing stroll down to the beach. Of course we had to stop to look for alligators on the way!
DSCN8127KB was SO fascinated with the ocean! Nice little relaxing walk…
DSCN8134And then this happened. KB is famous for thinking that if he does something by accident then it’s ok to keep doing it! So there went the relaxing part.
DSCN8112
DSCN8120It was hot and really sunny so Grandma kept Lani Girl covered up.
DSCN8117I think he liked it!
DSCN8147LG is such a good trooper! Hard to get a picture without her smiling these days!
DSCN8148Gotta love wet feet and sand! Then putting on your flip flops and walking a quarter mile! Yep, KB was a trooper too and walked the whole way there and back without whining!
DSCN8151I think he got a little wet!
DSCN8154A little snuggle time with Grandma and Big Daddy before we head back home!
Thanks for letting us crash your vacation this year! We so love trips to the beach and especially with y’all!            

2 comments:

Marina said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE your hair!!!! =)

Cassandra Romney said...

He is such a brave little boy! I love the family pictures that you took too! The water looks so nice.. I would love to go walking thew the waves! Ahhh, If only we had beach in arizona!