Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bubble Baths

DSCN8207Ever since Grandma gave KB a bubble bath at her house that’s what he thinks bath time is supposed to be like. Luckily, Grandma gave KB a bottle of bubble bath to keep at his house!

DSCN8208I actually love it too now cause that’s 20 minutes of quiet time for mommy every day!  And since we’re going without a pacifier now, quiet time is hard to come by!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

my kids LOVED the pictures!
sometimes we take baths at 3:00 in the afternoon when the kids have been really crazy

Mary Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassandra Romney said...

haha! so cute! we have a pretty big tub he can play in.. now i just have to get something fuzzy to color the water with.. I remember bathtime was always so much fun! I think my parents enjoyed giving me a bath..then again... i dont think they ever stayed in the same room as me! Good thing I hated the water in my face!