Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Mary Kay Milestone
I got pinned as a Senior Consultant last night! That means I've recruited one special woman to work with me! So far. When I've helped a total of three wonderful ladies sign up with Mary Kay I'll become a Red Jacket! And I get to wear the famous Mary Kay red jacket! This pic is of my Sales Director and me! I was actually pinned a few times last night. I got a little gold bee for my new team member, a $3000 pin for having sold $3000 so far, a red high heel for having the most new team members this week, and the enhancer that goes around my circle Mary Kay pin that now says Senior Consultant and has a single diamond (diamone) to represent my one team member!! Exciting night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations!!
congrats, you're doing good!
Post a Comment