Could this possibly mean I can update my blog again?! Only if this app works. The way my photos look will be the ultimate decision maker.
We'll just pick up right here with this past weekend and the Krispy Kreme Challenge in NC!
The Challenge was to run 2.5 miles to the downtown KK store, eat a dozen doughnuts, then run the 2.5 miles back - all in under an hour! Dad was the only one to do it completely! Brother-in-law ate the dozen but didn't make the hour cut off. Nephew ate only 6 but finished the race! Sister ate 3 and finished and pushing a double baby jogger the while way! Mom and I were walking/jogging while I pushed a double stroller. We each ate 1 doughnut. KB and LG each had 3 or 4! It was a neat experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like a fun race! I like the blog pictures with your App.
great pics!!!
Post a Comment