Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Monday, February 13, 2012

FHE

Third week in a row! WooHoo!! Tonight in FHE we talked about showing love through obedience. At one point I said that mommy and daddy make rules to keep us safe and make us happy. For example: we have naptime and bedtime so that we aren't cranky when we wake up. Don't think I'd ever used that word before. Just now KB had been in bed and came out. I asked what he was doing and he said "Mommy, I think I'm cranky." It was all I could do not to laugh out loud! At least he listened to something I said tonight!