Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our Trip to Washington, DC: Part 3

The Washington, DC Temple

DSC_1883

Being cuties.

DSC_1894

DSC_1897

Some people asked me to take a picture for them so they took one for us too.

DSC_1910

Then we spent a little time with the tripod. My kids are normally very smiley for the tripod, but there were a million gnats flying around us and they couldn’t concentrate! I hardly could!

DSC_1913

DSC_1917

DSC_1925

DSC_1928

DSC_1931

DSC_1936

Too bad there wasn’t a little wind in that flag. Would have been a fab July 4th photo!

DSC_1939

View from the interstate. Absolutely gorgeous! Would love to see it at night!

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

i think mom needs some of those framed in her house! they're BEAUTIFUL!

Ash said...

It is SO gorgeous at night! I always wonder what the other cars around me are thinking when they see the temple.

Heather said...

Sunglasses!!!!! I love all the family pictures.

Jamie & Ryan said...

You have a cute little family! Your kids are getting so big and more beautiful by the minute. Where does the time go? I'm so glad I found your new blog. I have a link to your old blog on mine (that I haven't updated in forever) and I was always so disappointed when I would go looking for an update. I was totally clueless about your blog change! Haha! Anyway, I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well! Love you!