Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Somebody Turns 1 This Week!!

Sunday, we went to Ku’uipo’s parents’ house to celebrate Lani Girl turning 1 this Wednesday!

DSC_0420My mom got LG this outfit to wear during her birthday week!

DSC_0433  We were all getting our cameras ready while Granny was just holding out LG’s personal cake. She did not like that!

DSC_0445 KB took about 3 minutes and a lot of forcing to dig into his first bday cake, but LG only took a few seconds before she realized how much fun she could be having!

DSC_0449The first bite…

DSC_0461  Turned LG into a happy girl!

DSC_0479 She got a hold of Grandaddy’s shirt!

DSC_0487Learned something new about my man. His fave cake is funfetti.

DSC_0492  DSC_0505 She actually picked up the whole giant cupcake a couple times.

DSC_0515 DSC_0517 One of her new fave faces.

DSC_0525 Guess who did more to open her presents.

DSC_0530 DSC_0556 She got a cute little top and skirt!

DSC_0573 Just some play time…

DSC_0576 DSC_0578 DSC_0581 DSC_0590 She got a John Deere shirt that says Farm Cutie on it too! And she carried that remote around like a phone, but wouldn’t carry the phone like that.

DSC_0601 Grandaddy gave KB his phone case to wear for a while. That made KB cool.

DSC_0607 And LG got a big girl carseat! I’m quite the stickler on carseat safety, but I fudged today! Only 3 days early!

DSC_0612 She loved it! She so desperately wanted to sleep, but kept looking around. Can’t wait to see her reactions during the daylight!

Thank you Grandma Great, Granny, Grandaddy, Auntie, Aunt and 2 Uncles!!!

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

#1 - so excited you updated your blog
#2 - LG is the most beautiful little thing and her 1 tooth cracks me up
#3 - SO glad she got a new carseat - she is just gonna have so much fun seeing the world in a new way
#4 - I just got MZ that strawberry shirt the other day - maybe they can wear it together
#5 - O didn't need that phone case to be cool!!! :o)

Heather said...

I love all the pictures!!! Miss y'all, can't wait to see ya soon!!!! Happy Birthday to the little girl in her big girl car seat :)

Coordination Queen said...

She is such a doll! Happy Birthday to LG!

Ash said...

LG is so cute, I hope she has a wonderful birthday!