Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Birthday Party

This will be the last one for a couple weeks (until KB’s bday). This was my side of the fam at our house.

DSC_1251 My sister-in-law makes awesome cakes so I asked her to make some cupcakes for LG’s party. They turned out so cute! I love the little cookies on top!

DSC_1253 LG had her own little cake to eat! Love this cookie!

DSC_1254 We did a few little games and things. One was have everybody write a wish for LG and put it in a little container for her to keep.

DSC_1255 Everybody got a chance to try and guess how many Cheerios were in the jar.

DSC_1256 Everyone took a little quiz to see how much they knew about LG. Grandma won, of course.

DSC_1257 I didn’t get pics of the race because it was too involved with all the kids, but we had a crawling race where there were 2 teams and they took turns crawling across the room with a toy to put it in a basket and back to their team and so on. LG even got a turn, but she decided to show off and walk!

DSC_1260 Guess who’s not tired of eating cake!

DSC_1280 Little lady like bites this time?

DSC_1284 Nah.

DSC_1306 Opened 1 present and she’s ready to walk away with her new purse and doll!

DSC_1309 Good thing a new talking tea set grabs her attention back!

DSC_1317 Grandma and Big Daddy gave her some zoo animals and a zoo membership! I can’t wait to take the kids again! It’s one of our favorite things to do in the spring!

DSC_1322 And you can’t be a real princess if you don’t own any princess books!

We had a lot of fun at LG’s party and loved getting to spend some time with most of our family all together! Thank you all for coming and celebrating LG’s special day! She loves her new toys and has played with nothing else since everyone left!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

we had such a wonderful time! I was about to get her a purple dress for her present (because she looks so gorgeous in purple) but I'm SO glad we got her the doll instead because she really seemed to love it.

Unknown said...

I wish I was there! I know it was a family party but I would have loved spending so much time with LG and and you! I love your shirt! So hot! You did a great job on her birthday! I cant wait to have my twins first birthday! Ya!

Heather said...

Cute cupcakes!!!
She's definitely all girl!!!! Tea party and princesses!!!