Just wanted to say that I called 911 when I saw that there was a wreck and I left the kids watching tv to make sure the guy was ok. Then I took the pics because I like to document things. The guy wasn't even hurt. He was walking around and smoking cigarettes and talking to some people that had stopped. I think he was more scared than anything. At least that's how he sounded. Then I went around picking up all the trash that came out of his truck along the road. I didn't just take pictures and then go back in my house.
(I'm not writing this in a defensive way, just wanted to make sure y'all knew I'd done something more than just take pics! I think if I'd been in a wreck in somebody's yard and I saw them come take pics and then go back in their house I'd be thinking, What a jerk! I tried not to be a jerk about it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice you were so close to help. Good think he wasn't badly hurt.
Of course we didn't think that. I just said that I would run up there cause I'm that type of adreniline junky (plus I'm nosey.) I'm also CPR certified and trained in first aid so I know more than the average joe and can help out until the real professionals get there. No one would expect you to run off to the scene of an accident and hang out there and leave your 2 kids. Sorry if it sounded that way. (You'll really have to ask Preston. We've been late for dinner and missed movies because we've seen or had wreck happen behind us and I've wanted to stay and wait for the 1st responders to get there.)
Post a Comment