She goes out to play with tons of toys on the deck and what does she find? The one toy with a tag.
We watched a little friend for a girlfriend of mine and KB loved playing with him!
I introduced him to one of LG’s favorite things to play with (hotel room key) and I think he felt comfortable with it! (He stayed that way for about 5 minutes!)
Another visitor that KB and LG love to have over!
Ku’uipo was working on our side of town so we stopped by for a visit. This always makes KB so very happy!
There’s not much she doesn’t like, but let’s just add blueberry muffins to the “like” pile just for the heck of it.
I got a Valentine’s gift of some candy from a friend. I was fixing lunch and LG came into the kitchen looking like this. I thought, man, she’ll find food anywhere! I took this pic, then she opened her mouth a little and I saw a little glimmer…
She had just been sucking on the entire piece of chocolate, wrapper and all! There wasn’t a bit of chocolate left! Good thing I got it before she swallowed it! Now I can laugh about it.
I believe it was this bath time that LG was crawling around and KB leaned over and blew a strawberry on her butt! She laughed, I laughed, he laughed but I told him that was gross. And we still laughed.
She was getting so aggravated not being able to get on those cars! I just waited til she figured out on her own that she could just walk around the mail box.
I pulled out my Love Shack light again this Valentine’s Day! (post V Day sale at Target one year)
This kid can give a happy smile no matter what! Only 10 minutes after he jumped/fell off our dining chair and hit the corner of the wall. It was swollen about 1/2 an inch out! (I didn’t tell him to smile. I just wanted to document.)
We got a bird feeder from Auntie for New Years and the birds finally started coming around in the last couple weeks. One day this crippled bird came and perched on the edge with his bad leg just hanging. Soon he got comfortable enough that he’d fly up and just sit inside the tray to eat! (KB and LG absolutely love seeing the birds!)
Heard a weird sound that seemed awfully close to my house the other morning. Looked out the window to find all this…
The guy ran off the road, crashed through my mailbox, went up the hill of our yard, across my yard, and landed upside down in the neighbor’s yard!
I have my desktop computer back!! (Hence all the blog posts) I’m SOO excited! (Of course, that made me have to rearrange the furniture again. But you know I liked it. –I totally just said that with the voice of the guy on Karate Kid saying “You know you like it.”)
I told him to put clothes and shoes on before going out to play. At least he has the winter theme going.
4 comments:
love all the pics - glad you got some of the crash
I love all the pictures too!!!! I'm glad your computers back too :)
wow! thats so crazy about the truck running over your mailbox and flipping over. Looks like it caused quite the scene!
I love your desk set up, very cute and organized looking!
I'm sure they were wondering why you were taking pics but I probably would have done the same thing...on second thoughts no I wouldn't have...I would have run over there. I'm that type...ask Preston. (Granted, I don't have 2 kids that I have to think of either!)
Post a Comment