Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 5: Magic Kingdom and Surprise Dinner




Making friends with Rafiki and Meeko.



Happy to take both 2 year olds on Dumbo!



KB loved Tom Sawyer's Island!






He loved the caves too!



All the kids loved this wobbly old bridge!



Riding the train around to Toon Town. Going about 10 miles an hour! This was so funny.



As a surprise for K's birthday (and a big treat for the rest of us!) we went to the Luau at the Polynesian Resort for dinner!



Lani Girl looking so cute in her lei.



Yes, that is my child holding his pants as he dances on stage! And he was dancing! Out in front of all the other kids, having a blast!



K got picked out of the audience to go on stage and learn to hula!



Not a whole lotta hips and booty to shake! But he was shakin!



After the show some of the dancers came out to say hey and take some pictures with us! One of them is the daughter of a bishop from when Ku'uipo served his mission in Hawaii! Her husband is one of the dancers too and we got to talk to them for a few minutes.



K was so excited to see someone that he knew on his mission! The dinner was a surprise and then he got an even bigger surprise. I don't believe in coincidences so I hope they stay in touch now. And I hope Ku'uipo had a wonderful birthday! I love him SO much!
- Posted using BlogPress on my iPad

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

haha, every pic I had of the kids dancing on stage had your little boy holding himself, so I thought you wouldn't want me to post that! :0) Maybe he wants to be a B-boy, they hold themselves alot when they dance

Leigh This Way said...

I'm so jealous that your kids are so young and they've been to disney and I haven't!! I would be just like your hubby, wanting to ride every single ride. =)

Heather said...

that's awesome!! looks like y'all had tons of fun!!