
The first stop we made was at the Hollywood Tower Hotel to ride the Tower of Terror! K and I took turns riding and getting fast passes for Rockin Roller Coaster.

We made a stop to see Mike and Sully!

For lunch we ate at Hollywood and Vine and got to meet the characters of Playhouse Disney!

June loved playing with LG and LG loved June!

We saw Leo too!

And Special Agent OSO

KB's favorite stopped by too! Handy Manny!

Then we went out and found Mater!


We saw Playhouse Disney on stage and KB loved it.

We went and watched Fantasmic too! It's my fave Disney "fireworks" show! KB sat on Grandma's lap and shot the bad guys the whole time! (With his laser like Buzz Lightyear!)

Before we left we just had to go see my favorite part of the Christmas decorations at Disney! The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights! I LOVE Christmas lights!

I got a video of the lights dancing to music and Emma laughing at it. I'll try to figure out how to post it.
- Posted using BlogPress on my iPad
1 comment:
i LOVE LG's huge smile!!!!
and I think the pic of KB with June is cute because you can see how excited mom is for him in the background
Post a Comment