


We started the day with a Kilimanjari Safari!

Can you find all 4 giraffes?

I love this pic of the flamingos and the palm trees!

We made our way to Camp Minnie Mickey before heading to lunch and spotted a couple cute bunnies! Thumper and Miss Bunny!

Then a cute little doggy, Pluto!

Then we ran into Goofy!

We then made our way to one fabulously delicious lunch at the Rainforest Cafe!

We enjoyed the FAB showing of the Festival of the Lion King!

We met 2 crazy kids, Lilo and Stitch!

After leaving Animal Kingdom, we went to Fort Wilderness for the Hoop de doo Revue for dinner! KB loved eating the ribs!

Awesome seats in the balcony.
Awesome second day!
- Posted using BlogPress on my iPad
2 comments:
i didn't know KB ate all those ribs - that's so awesome!!!
I LOVE Disney! It really is a happy place! Hunter enjoyed looking at the pics too... BTW, I love your hair!
Post a Comment