Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mongolian BBQ

So, this was some yum yummy deliciousness we ate in St. George!



You went down this buffet bar putting whatever uncooked food you wanted into a bowl. You could fill it as full as you wanted! You could fill it twice as high as the bowl as long as you could hold it all on! Then you put whatever sauce you wanted on it. The cook came and put on a combination of sauces on it for me. Then they take your bowlful and dump it onto the grill. Then they cook it all together! Then they put it back in your bowl and bring it to your table. (Mine was SO good!)



Ku'uipo took advantage of that filling your bowl as high as you can thing.



KB even tried out his chopsticks.
- Posted using BlogPress on my iPad

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Beth said...

kevin wanted to know how much K actually ate