KB has been waking up between 4:30 and 5:30 almost every morning. And when he does, he bangs on his door and cries until we come get him. He'll usually fall back to sleep, but if he doesn't, Ku'uipo will leave his light on and tell him to just play quietly. Most mornings I wake up to him tired of playing and banging on his door again. This morning, though, I went in cause he wasn't making any noise and it was time to get up. I opened his door and this is what I found. His light was on and he had climbed up the drawers onto his dresser, scooted the bag of diapers out of the way a little, and curled up to go back to sleep on the changing pad. Didn't realize it was so much more comfortable than his bed!

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPad
1 comment:
jackson thought this was hilarious.
I as a mother, thought it was terrible, hate that you have to deal with that in the mornings - make him fall back to sleep without toys though.
Post a Comment