Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our Trip to Washington, DC: Part 2

The National Museum of Natural History and The National Air and Space Museum

DSC_1801

That is one ugly whale.

DSC_1805

DSC_1808

DSC_1809

This is the only pic we got of LG making this face. It’s the face she makes when she’s hollering at something she likes. She did this every time we stopped to look at something in this museum!

DSC_1822

Looking at the crabs.

DSC_1827

Um, hello gorgeous! They had a fab exhibit on gem stones! This is the Hope Diamond!

DSC_1830

Walking to the Air and Space Museum we got a view of the Capitol building. Not a good shot though because of all the stuff going on for the 4th. In the other direction was the Washington Monument, but I didn’t even take a picture of that because of all the junk and tents and cranes around it. Blah.

DSC_1833

DSC_1840

DSC_1844

Doing his new thing: pointing at something and squinting one eye to see it better.

DSC_1851

DSC_1854

DSC_1861

No idea what this face is about, but I thought it was kinda funny.

DSC_1866

I so love all setups in museums that are from the first half of the 1900’s.

DSC_1871

Didn’t get many pics of us all together. I wanted one in front of the Capitol building and Washington monument, but that just wasn’t gonna happen on the weekend we chose to visit.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

i want to go there so bad

Heather said...

I see lots of good pictures for mama's Christmas calendar!! Love the squinty eye and the piggy tails :)