Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father’s Day

So, I don’t know what I was thinking not taking any pictures on Father’s Day! I took 2! That’s it!

DSC_1607

The young boys were all helping set up the chairs while the dads got to hold babies and read the newspaper!

DSC_1613

I love this picture of my dad, my oldest nephew, and me!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

that is a great picture of y'all