Welcome to Our Little Ohana!

Aloha! Crazy is the world of blogging! I've had so many different blogs and yes, I'm making one more. This one, however, is a remake. I want my family blog to be open to more readers, but I don't want to put my kids' names, our home town, and our calendar out there for the world to
see. So I have created this new blog to take the place of my previous family blog. Many of you regular readers know our names and where we live and all that good stuff, so please don't comment with that information. My family will have nicknames and I'd very much appreciate you using those when you want to leave a comment. (And I love comments!) My husband served his mission in Hawaii so I've decided to use that as a little fun to our new blog!
Hope you enjoy reading!

Friday, March 11, 2011

All KB’s been talking about…

DSC_1468

Ku’uipo got us an appointment at a local aviation company. The owner greeted us and took us to the first plane and gave KB a hat!

DSC_1466

Then another employee took us on a tour of 3 hangars and 6 other airplanes!

DSC_1465

DSC_1462

DSC_1473

He put that seat belt on all by himself!

DSC_1477

DSC_1480

DSC_1484

DSC_1488

DSC_1492

KB had SO much fun! He has been telling us for a couple of weeks that he wanted to go to the airport for his birthday. Well, I didn’t expect to be able to do all of this!

DSC_1501

Then, per his choice, we had McDonald’s for lunch.

On to the rest of the day…

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Jackson's going to love these pictures

Heather said...

I just want to eat him up!!! I love y'all! Best 3rd Birthday ever!!

Leigh This Way said...

How cool!